Romanian Subway Station Reopened After False Alarm

Publicat: 18 07. 2008, 17:13
Actualizat: 06 11. 2012, 08:58

"Following a call to the emergency number 112 announcing a bomb had been placed in the subway station, the Unirii 2 station was evacuated Friday around noon,” Mocanu said.

He could not say how long investigations would take.

A man called 112 and announced a bomb had been placed in the subway station, said Bucharest police spokesman Christian Ciocan.

After about one hour subway traffic was resumed, as the bomb call was a false alarm.