Prima pagină » English » Romania’s 2010 Edition Of B’estfest Festival Canceled

Romania’s 2010 Edition Of B’estfest Festival Canceled

The 2010 edition of Romania’s B'estfest music festival has been canceled on lack of funds, organizers said Monday, but British electronic band Faithless will hold a concert in Bucharest on July 16.
Romania’s 2010 Edition Of B'estfest Festival Canceled
01 mart. 2010, 14:28, English

Faithless have played in Romania before, most recently in 2007, at the first edition of the festival, and were the first confirmed act for this year’s edition.

„B’estfest has grown each year and an event of this size requires immense costs that cannot come from ticket sales only,” said Laura Coroianu, CEO of organizer Emagic.

She said Faithless will hold a concert in Bucharest on July 16 and the venue and ticket information will be released soon.

Last year’s festival lineup consisted of The Killers, White Lies, Patrice, Moby, Motorhead, Polarkreis 18, Ayo, Orbital, Franz Ferdinand, Gabriela Cilmi, Santana, The Charlatans, The Ting Tings and Manowar.